Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Chewing is Good

Guys.  I can't do the juicing right now.  I just cannot.  Look, I want to.  But everything I've read says you can't really keep up your usual exercise routine.  And I take a pretty intense class on Monday/Wednesdays & sometimes Saturday.

Also...  I, errrr well, I just don't like it!  YET.  I need to play with some recipes that I don't have to choke down before I can do it hardcore for a week. 

So I have aspirations!  I'll do some experimenting.  Drink some juice here & there and hopefully get used to the green frothy texture.  I know you're highly invested in this, Bubble friends, so I'll be sure to keep you updated.

Until then, I like to eat the food!  My friend, Tara, and I made brunch for the hubbies last weekend.  Look at this delicious French toast bake she made!

Definitely not part of a juice fast.

I made a caramelized onion & sauteed bell pepper frittata.

I love eggs from my head down to my...  Stomach.

Served with ham, sausage, & fruit salad.  So much cheaper than going out and T's baby got to run around and practice her legs.  If I was on a juice fast, I woulda had to run that through the blender.  Yeeks.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I'm with you on the juice thing. I can do a smoothie with spinach or kale for breakfast but all three meals of juice? Nah.

    Hope you're doing well. It was nice to drunkenly run into you guys a few weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete