Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Catch Up - May in Pictures

Since I've seen you last...

I ate a delicious Hawaiian pork taco from a food truck.

Revival Southern Food
 I took a road trip to visit my mama for Mother's Day.  The bear made for great company.

She was appropriately excited
And even more excited by the gas station - as we all are
We had our first "official" BBQ Fest team weekend.  The tent was super cool & colorful.

Well done by my friend, Michael Nunn, & the team over at S2N Design
Later at BBQ Fest, I went into a meat coma after I ate a turkey leg.

Sometimes it's fun to feel like a caveman
I met a very cool Grizzlie at my work's employee appreciation day.

T.A.!
The Triple B's threw Family Kostakis a baby shower.  It was a ton of fun & I got to make a couple pretty things.

One of my favorite tart recipes
Fruit pizza is lovely.  And deceptive.  It almost tricks you into thinking it's good for you.
We went to a great Memorial Day cookout at our friends' fantastical new home.  I really liked what I brought because it was easy but tasty.  All about the ingrediences baby.  (Which is what you buy with the Benjamins.)  French bread, spread with goat cheese, and drizzly dollops of pesto.


And I think that covers most of May!  May is a month that always seems to fly by and this year was no different.  A lot of friends, a lot of fun, and a lot of good food.  Hope you too had a great Memorial Day weekend.  Summer - and the heat - is officially on!  

See you soon, Bubblelanders.  The ladies that lunch are taking it out this week!  I'll be back accordingly with a full report.

No comments:

Post a Comment